Lead ROR Developer
Company name: MiGrocer services Pvt Ltd
Company url: www.migrocer.com
Job location: Hyderabad
Requirements of technical abilities
- 4 to 8 Years of development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expertise of performing the tasks that need advanced rails tech skills.
- Should be an advocate and mentor juniors to adhere to the best practices
- TDD, RSpec, Factory-Girl, Faker, simplecov
- Continuous Integration
- Should be well-versed and hands-on with Ruby-MetaProgramming.
- Experience of the optimizations to scaling the environment to suiting the needs of the increasing traffic loads and increasing database content.
- Strong with RDBMS skills and perform DB optimizations.
- Previous experience of Spree commerce will be an added advantage.
- Development with ReactJS will be an added advantage.
- Should be a fast learner with the new and upcoming technologies as required for the team.
Requirements of cross functional/team abilities
- Self-motivated and enjoys startup environment
- A blend of product, system, and people knowledge that lets you jump into a fast paced environment and contribute from day one.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high quality and pragmatic solutions
- A strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will develop and ship high-quality modules/solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- You will work closely with product managers, Operations, QA and other partner teams.
- Set the guidelines for the team member to produce highest quality code and follow best-practices.
- Review code and make suggestions for the better code and product quality.
- Review designs for features’ extensibility, scalability and preserve the architecture sanctity,
- You will mentor the Juniors to help them pick up the regular tasks and move on to newer and bigger challenges.
Forward the resumes to [email protected]