Company name: Find My Bin
Company url: https://findmybin.com
Job location: 8005 Park Ln, Dallas, TX 75231
Find My Bin needs a back-end developer. In our company you will find challenging and interesting projects, an experienced and friendly team.
Find My Bin is working on creation of a service for BIN-based bank card data authentication. Today we are looking for a good PHP-programmer to join our team.
- Experience in LAMP/LEMP stack: mostly in PHP 7+;
- Knowledge of PHP, preferably Laravel/Symfony;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience in writing REST API documentation (RAML/Swagger);
- Ability to quickly search for solutions (google).
Current technology stack (briefly) More information about the stack, you can find on the company's website.
- PHP projects: LAMP/LEMP, Laravel 5.x;
- NodeJS: ExpressJS, Sequelize ORM, etc.;
- Other technologies: Memcache, Redis, Elasticsearch, Prerender.io;
- Hosting: Digital Ocean, Heroku, Amazon AWS/Lightsail, Vscale, VPS/VDS in Hetzner datacenter (mostly test servers);
- Local development: currently we use Vagrant + Virtualbox and experiment with Docker.
- Full time commitment of 160-200 hours a month and an hourly rate, so all chat rooms are paid;
- Bunch (downtime) of 75% of the rate is also paid;
- Working day from 8:00 to 17:00;
- MacBook Pro 13, 2K/4K monitor, stand, mouse, keyboard, headphones, T-shirt and mug;
- Lunch and more at company expense (coffee, tea, cookies, candy, yogurts and drinks in the fridge).
Email us to email@example.com